Friday, January 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 1

Thing 1. I love that! Remember Dr Seuss' Thing 1 and Thing 2? I always loved them!

I enjoyed the 23 Things challenges a few years ago and also enjoyed creating my own for the teachers in my building. My goal with this set of "Things" is to complete them all on my iPad. Actually they probably won't be too difficult since most of what I do I find myself doing on my iPad.

I'm also excited about working on the "Things" with my mentees from NLLN: Dory, Shelley, Nancy, Sherill, and Susan. I hope we can all do this - and learn and share together!

My "more-active blog" is my book blog, which I have had fun writing for the past 3 years or so. I initially started it in order to keep track of the books I'd read, and because my 4th graders were exclaiming about how many of the books in the library I had read and I foolishly accepted a challenge to read 100 chapter books in a year. Granted, these were grade 3-6 chapter books, but chapter books none the less. Yes, I made it, but I have to admit I haven't read nearly as many books since that first exhausting year!

You can find my 100 Book Blog at http://pme100.blogspot.com.

I look forward to continue my 23 Things posts. And we're off!!


No comments:

Post a Comment